Streatham Christmas Fair at the Rookery
Our family Christmas Fair is bigger and better this year with festive highlights including a Mulled Wine & Beer Marquee, Food Village, Childrens Entertainment Tent, a Secret Santa’s Grotto, over 45 food and crafty stalls and musical entertainment from local choirs, ending with Carols by Candlelight with everyone encouraged to take part at 4pm. Its perfect for those who still have Christmas shopping to do and friends and families wanting to spend some festive time together the Sunday before Christmas.
- Childrens Entertainment Tent with a Christmas Cabaret, Singing, Dancing, Storytelling and Yoga Workshops.
- Over 40 stalls - Last Minute presents including Christmas hampers & decorations, jewellery, clothes and gifts, local prints, furniture, cards, sweets, flowers and stocking fillers including beauty and wellness products, scarves, organic herbs, spices and teas
- Food & Drink Village with a Mulled Wine Marquee, Beer Tent, Sweet & Savoury Crepes, Jerk Chicken, Teas & Coffees, Bun Kebabs, a Chocolate Stall, delicious chutneys, German stolen, charcuterie, cheese and Cakes.
- Musical Entertainment with a local DJ, Classical Singer and Choirs Sing Out Streatham and Streatham Choral Society
- A beautiful Santa’s Grotto; this year in a Secret Location, found by a Robin Redbreast Treasure Hunt! 11am – 3.30pm. Entrance is a minimum donation of £3, so your children will have a wonderful, unforgettable AND affordable experience
At 4pm, the day will finish a traditional Community Christmas Carols by Candlelight, kindly led by musicians and friends from Streatham Central Church. Everyone is encouraged to sing with us under the famous Cedar trees!
For more information and to join SCCoop go to www.scoop.org.uk. It only costs £1 to be a member and support their invaluable work to improve and preserve our beautiful common.
For Christmas Fair information, get in touch with [email protected].